Friday, January 28, 2011

Randomness and other goodies :)


So, I didn't post yesterday...mostly because I didn't have anything good to talk about ;0)  However, just to keep up with the journaling part of my blogging goal, I will continue on my quest to write down our events.  Really boring honestly...but important for us.

This week has been good for the goal sheet.  Why you might wonder? Well...
  1. I only burned one meal (Teriyaki crock pot chicken), but still managed to have home-cooked meals for us every day of the week (Which was essential to my plan of not eating cheese or bread)
  2. I've exercised 3 times this week!  Feat for me...I'm just trying to find some kind of  schedule to get it done since I stink at getting up early to exercise (too tired).
  3. Schedules are hard to keep...but so worth it!  We've been working earlier this week and Trent has been studying lots...but it is helping to get things done and helps us both feel good about what we see finished at the end of the day. 
  4. The Nursery Rooms are clean again!  (At least for a week) Liza and I and her girls went and cleaned and de-junked, straightened and organized.  I didn't get everything done I wanted to (still need to add some Valentines decor) but it felt most wonderful.  There is just something about an organized room/closet/area that brightens my spirit :) 
  5. I love having a great Visiting Teaching Companion.  Paula and I keep each other "on task" and have been to visit our girls twice now.  Another January down...many (MANY) more months (days and years) to go.
Only problem now is that I am SO tired.  I hope I'm not getting sick...just working enough throughout each day, but still...need to watch it!    We don't have any super exciting plans this weekend, except for:

1. A visit to this handsome guy 


2. Finishing a project for our nursery "graduates", and



  3. Finishing our planning for quality learning activities with these sweet little ones.  

There you have it!  We hope that you have a most excellent weekend! 

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh goodness, you ARE busy. I love that you wrote how you burned a meal, honesty is much more interesting to read, don't you think? And way, to have all of these goals, waaay better than me, so lazy at times that my husband puts my socks on for me :).

Trent and Meg said...

But sometimes you really do just need those moments...I totally have them :)