Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Amanda and the Essential 55

So, last week for our activity, we did the following:

First: Got food at good 'ol Arctic Circle
Second: Drove to the park by the library...can't wait until it's warm enough to stay outside :)
Third: Read about Rule #4 (Respect others comments, opinions and ideas...not by laughing at them or making discouraging comments...good rule...needed the reminder myself for sure)
Fourth: Visited the Antique store/book shop on Main (which is where we found the above beauty)
Fifth and final: Went to Joann's for some fabric for a blanket for her

We are funny people...she's sometimes eccentric, and I try to balance her out.  However, we've discovered that we both love, LOVE, love old things.  We love old people, old buildings, old fashioned quilts and decor... LOVE it.  Today...with our love of old things, we're going to do some genealogy.  I can hardly wait!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh Meg, you have the biggest heart and you are the sweetest person ever. I love that you have the love of the old in common, I think it's something I share as well :). And that photo of her is totally fun/sassy.