Friday, February 4, 2011

Miss me yesterday?

I'm thinking you probably didn't, and that is OK :)  Still...I missed one of my Valentines notes...so here it is now.

Presenting: 
My sister Logann
 (Aka Logy, sis, bubba, beautiful, silly-pants) 


This beauty is my youngest sister Logann (I have one other beautiful sister...will talk about her soon :).  Here she is at work, teaching her kids how to count, spell, and measure.  I was able to go out and visit her classroom over a year ago and see her in action.  I'm not sure if she was super happy with me taking pictures...maybe a little embarrassing...but that is me.  We get to hear about these most precious of souls every once in a while, so I wanted to have pictures for my memory.  
My little Logy is my idol.  She is such a hard worker.  She knows how to give tough love and is so patient and kind.  More patient and kind then me for sure!  She has been "blessed" with one of the hardest years in her life this past year, and amazes me with the increased strength she shows each and every day.  The beginning was rough, incredibly rough, but she just keeps growing under the intense and painful pressure.
Through her trial, she has had a relationship with my parents that I will forever envy (always have to begin with), and be so very grateful for.  Because of the distance between us, we weren't able to help much.  That part was super hard, but I will be forever grateful for the understanding that my parents were able to show that have blessed our whole family through this time.  Life still isn't easy, and the healing will need more time, but this kid, this is one AMAZING kid.  She will bless many because of her life, her spirit, and her strength.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love her sassy shirt, and she sounds like a strong person. She is lucky to have a cute sister like you though to write such a sweet post about her.

Lisa said...

Totally didn't know you had a blog! See below on my comment about your history pics. :) I will get to updating my blog soon, I hope!