Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My new sisters

Marriage has brought changes to both of our lives..and one of those changes was getting two new sisters.  Because we spend most of our time playing with the kids...they don't get too many photo-op moments...

Reviewing pictures at Thanksgiving, 2010
Unless one of the kids borrows the camera...and then this is what you get...

 Despite the lack of photos they have in our "family adventure" photo file, we usually get lots of time to chat...and I'm so glad.  I am so grateful for them and for their different personalities.  They both have kids (3 each) and have much experience that I want to glean from.  They love "vintage" (oh yea!)   and won't settle for anything less then a good deal.  There are many more sides to "A" and "K"...but we'll leave those for another day.  In the end, though, joining my new family was a blessing because we became immediate friends.  Love you both!

No comments: