Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Only 2 more to go...


Ok, blogging rule number one: should probably not post pictures that are super embarrassing of myself.  However, my sisters will probably be proud.  In sticking with the family theme, I wanted to say I am so grateful for my sisters (Peanut Dog included!) that have been my partners in crime since the beginning.  They may have done "mean" things to me in the past (left permanent scars from scratching, sat on me and tickled me until I couldn't take it any more...you know...things sisters do), but I wouldn't trade them for A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.  We could spend hours on the phone with each other, trading secrets and discussing life...all to do it again just a few days later.  We have been each other's cheerleaders, coaches and friends in the journeys we've taken on in life.





We've laughed together, cried together, chewed each other out, and taken way too many pictures... and continue looking for places to take more.  I love my sisters for the things that make them different and the things we enjoy together.  They bless my life.

No comments: